IILM was established in 1993, under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust. With more than 28+ years of experience in training future entrepreneurs and managers, it has emerged as one of the distinguished Universities in the Delhi NCR area. The University has been set up under The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2018 (Haryana Act No. 10 of 2018). It is located in Sector 53 Gurugram, with a built area of over 1.5 lac sq. ft. known for its state-of-the-art facilities. We are centrally located with safe and secure campuses in New Delhi, Gurgaon, and Greater Noida. IILM University offers a holistic and integrated approach to learning across a broad range of subjects of Liberal Arts, Management, and Law. Our global and national outreach supports us through over 30 academic collaborations. We aim to nurture the next generation of thought leaders as engaged citizens adding meaningful contributions to society. IILM has a strong alumni network of more than 15000 alumni. Their success stories play a pivotal role in making IILM a preferred choice for students of Delhi NCR and other parts of the country.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Innovation is the key for bringing in solutions to broad-spectrum challenges to human survival. The biggest challenges are environmental degradation, climate change, social exclusion, unequal distribution of income, economic crisis around the world economies, and so on. To ensure sustainability for our future generations, this is the high time for individuals, businesses, communities, policy-makers to take necessary actions towards resolving these challenges. Technological innovations have been proven to be disrupting the world in several ways and these innovations can also be leveraged to solve the issues related to overall sustainability. New-age technologies have begun to offer so many opportunities for providing such solutions such as by ensuring low-carbon emissions, invent of recyclable materials, and so on. Industry 4.0 has already disrupted the ways a business is run and sustained. Individuals are becoming highly conscious of how their behaviour and actions affect the environment and society. Governments all around the world are making significant efforts in this direction. Cross-sectoral collaboration for contributing to sustainability is being considered as one of the important directions by United Nations Agenda 2050. This conference is focused on the interface of new-age technologies, human behaviour, and sustainable development.
IILM University invites scholars from academia, industry and policy to share their research, knowledge, and expertise on enhancing the value of technology and human behaviour for sustainability in the light of contemporary issues facing the world. This conference aims to contribute to the greater good by bringing together people from diverse fields to take forward the debate around the new-age technologies, sustainable development and related areas. The forum is also a space for developing stronger collaborative networks to generate, exchange, and transfer knowledge among academics, industry practitioners, and the organizations.
Prof. Jose Arturo Garza-Reyes
College of Business, Law and Social Sciences,
Derby Business School, Derby Campus, University of Derby, UK
Dr. K. Mathiyazhagan
Thiagarajar School of Management,
Madurai, Tamilnadu, India
Dr. Anil Kumar Bandrana
Guildhall School of Business and Law,
London Metropoliton University, UK
Prof. Arvind Upadhyay
University of Stavanger,
University Business School, Norway
Prof. Vikas Kumar
Director of Research and Professor of
Operations and Supply Chain
Management at Bristol Business School,
University of the West of England, UK
Dr. Marcos Ferasso
Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa (Portugal)
Wroclaw University of Economics
and Business (Poland)
Prof. (Dr.) Usha Roopnarain
Former MP in National Assembly,
Republic of South Africa (RSA)
Prof. (Dr.) D. K. Banwet
Emeritus Professor & Former HoD-DMS,
IIT Delhi and Vice-Chancellor, University
of Engineering & Management, Kolkata
Prof. (Dr) D. P. Goyal
Director, IIM Shillong, India
Dr Vrajaindra Upadhyay
Former Head of Department, Department
of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Dr. S. Y. Quraishi
Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram
(Former Chief Election Commissioner of India)
Prof. (Dr.) Shailesh Gandhi
Pro-Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram
(Former Dean (Programmes) at IIM Ahmedabad)
Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh
Pro-Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram.
(Founder and former Vice-Chancellor of NALSAR Hyderabad and National Law University Delhi)
Prof. (Dr.) P. Dwarkanath
Pro-Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram.
(Director, Group Human Capital, Max India Ltd)
Prof. (Dr.) Sujata Shahi
IILM University Gurugram
Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Chaturvedi
Director, School of Management,
IILM University Gurugram
Dr K. P. Singh
Dr Shilpa Taneja
Dr Sabina Nair
Dr Manisha Joshi
Dr Asha Verma
Dr. Charu Bansal
Dr. Hima Gupta
- Augmenting the role of individuals & community for sustainable development
- Human-computer interaction for sustainability
- The resilience of technology and disruptions
- Reskilling for New Age Business Model for Sustainability
- Leveraging Inclusivity and diversity
- Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurship for Sustainability
- Circular Economy and sustainability
- Sustainable Production, Operations, & Consumption
- Corporate Governance, Ethics, and CSR
- Data-driven decision making
- Business, society, and sustainability
- Risk Management for sustainable development
- Role of Law in new-age Technologies Adoption/ Implementation for Sustainability/SDGs
- Legal issues w.r.t. technology and Sustainability
- Role of psychology in adoption/implementation of emerging Technologies for Sustainability
- Role of Media & Journalism in promoting Sustainability
- Design Thinking & Sustainability
Who May Participate
The conference welcomes papers from academicians, researchers, and industry practitioners in any field
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Authors should prepare their paper according to the following instructions in order to bring uniformity:
- The originality, significance, clarity, and contribution of the papers will be assessed. We only accept unpublished original content. The submission of any proposal to present identical or strikingly comparable material that has already been published or is being considered for another conference or publication will not be taken into consideration.
- All the contributors are requested to submit full articles, extended abstracts, abstracts, and posters containing 3-6 keywords. The submissions will be reviewed by the committee using a double-blind review approach. The authors of the accepted papers will be notified through email.
- Papers should include the following information: (a) the paper’s main theme and title; (b) the author(s)’ names and affiliations; and (c) contact information (office address, email, and mobile number). Please refrain from including the author(s)’ names, organizations, or other similar details anywhere else in the manuscript.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words should be submitted that summarizes the paper’s essential points containing keywords (minimum 3, maximum 6).
- Tables, illustrations, charts, figures, and other objects should be serially numbered with the title at the top and duly acknowledged. Data sources must be listed beneath each table.
- The accepted paper’s author(s) must present their work at the conference. At least one author must register for the conference by March 15, 2023, to ensure the paper’s inclusion in the conference program.
- A certificate of paper presentation will be given to the author/presenter of the accepted paper by the conference organizers.
The papers should be submitted by sending an electronic version of the extended abstract/poster/full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early submissions are highly encouraged. Please visit the conference website at https://bit.ly/IILM-ICON-2023 for additional details on the conference, travel, and accommodation.
Please visit the conference website or contact us at email@example.com for any further information about the conference.
All the papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN. The process of getting proceedings indexed in reputed databases is under progress.
Selected best papers (subject to peer-review and its outcomes) will be published in IILM Management Review and other partner UGC-CARE/Scopus/Peer-reviewed journals (For updates on names and details of journals/indexing, keep visiting our conference website)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND FEE
Once the paper has been selected for presentation by the reviewing committee, the participants should fill out the enclosed Registration Form and submit it to the organizers latest by 15th March, 2023, along with the requisite fee as follows:
|Category of Delegate||Indian Nationals (Early Bird)||Indian Nationals (General-with late fee)||Foreign Nationals (Early Bird)||Foreign Nationals (General-with late fee)|
|Students||INR 800||INR 1000||USD 20||USD 25|
|Research Scholars||INR 1200||INR 1500||USD 25||USD 30|
|Academicians||INR 2000||INR 2500||USD 35||USD 40|
|Industry Representatives||INR 3000||INR 3500||USD 50||USD 55|
|Participation (not presenters)||INR 500||INR 500||USD 15||USD 15|
THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Networking lunch and high tea on conference days
- Participant’s kit
- Gala dinner
|Abstract Submission||15th February, 2023|
|Acceptance of abstract||18th February, 2023|
|Full Paper Submission||10th March, 2023|
General (with late fee)
|15th February, 2023
15th March, 2023
|Conference Date||28th-29th April, 2023|
Awards will be given in two categories:
- Best Paper Award (Cash Prize) – One in each category (Student, Research Scholars, Academician, Industry Practitioner)
- Best Presenter Award (Certificate)
The conference scientific committee’s decision will be final in this regard.
DETAILS OF BANK ACCOUNT FOR INWARD INDIAN REMITTANCE
Name of Beneficiary: IILM University
Name of Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Type: Current
A/c No.: 8612138135
RTGS No.: KKBK0004265