Detailed instructions are given on the login page of the web payment as to the procedure to be followed in case of completed transaction and payment confirmation slip received and also failed transaction. Please follow the instruction carefully.
- Once the “Pay” – option is selected you will be directed for payment through net banking/credit card/debit card. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a payment confirmation slip and the payer has to keep the same for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- In case none of the above two happens, and there is a heavy delay in any response from the system – if you have not proceeded with payment and not given card detail particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again
- In case you have given all the credit card/debit card details or net baking authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers or credit card company and see if your account is debited. If your bank account/cc is debited, please do not make any attempt to pay again. However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you have to make the payment and get payment successful confirmation.
- In any case, make a note of reference/transaction details in case of net banking or card payment.
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
There is no cancellation option for the end users after payment is made.
In case of duplicate payment, payer/parent/student, kindly approach admin or finance or accounts department of the institution for a refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement. Refunds will be processed within 10-15 working days, the respective payment gateway will send back to the issuing bank [user’s card banker] in batches for processing, which should approximately take 8-15 working days, depending on issuing banks policies.
Important: by submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.-
The articles, information and documents provided on this website are purely for information purposes and no legal commitment whatsoever are attached to the same in case of any inadvertent error that might have occurred due to unavoidable circumstances in spite of all the efforts put by the website management team.