The Centre of Post-Graduate Legal Studies at IILM Law School offers One Year LL.M. Specialized (Master of Laws) Programme. The LL.M. degree program has been designed for intellectually curious and thoughtful candidates with focused career plans. The programme delivers a robust understanding of fundamental principles while allowing students to delve into their own interests with the assistance of research-focused educators. The LL.M. curriculum encompasses acquiring novel legal skills and stimulates a critical and profound examination of concepts and methods. In the current competitive and globally focused legal environment, LL.M. is the preferred course for career advancement and international credibility and at IILM Law School we offer a plethora of specializations catering to the demand of the legal industry. We offer seven specializations:
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Criminal Law
- Cyber Law
- International Law & Human Rights
Year-wise Curriculum Overview
- The LL.M. programme furnishes students with a robust foundational curriculum that empowers them to investigate and select their areas of specialization.
- The program offers a rigorous and stimulating selection of subject specializations to study, which align with our intensive research culture.
- Upon successful completion of this program, students may choose a career as specialized lawyers working in corporates, public offices, professors, judges, diplomats, public policy analysts, human rights advocates, research scholars and even pursue Doctoral Studies.
- The research-oriented curriculum enables candidates from various legal environments and backgrounds to engage in rigorous, intellectual dialogues.
- Our programs are taught by highly qualified educators and visiting faculties, many of whom are leaders in their respective fields.
- Research opportunities, tutorials, presentations, and seminar-style teaching are emphasized. The approach is to infuse the teaching of law subjects with contemporary policy prescriptions.
- The focus is on research, tutorials, presentations, and seminar-style teaching to integrate modern policy prescriptions into the instruction of legal subjects.
Admission Eligibility Criteria/ Procedure
Admission to one-year LL.M. programme is made based on the merit in the qualifying followed by an interview.