With a comprehensive curriculum and professional knowledge in specialized technologies, the Computer Science and Engineering programme at IILM will offer students a competitive edge by enabling them to develop competency that satisfies industry requirements. The curriculum aims to equip students the knowledge of computer fundamentals, computer architecture, software engineering, and computer networks as well as the programming and machine learning skills to broaden their experiences in terms of technology. The course will focus on concepts related to data structures, OOPS using Java, databases, software engineering, artificial intelligence, the internet of things, algorithm analysis, and digital logic to prepare them for coming-of-age technological needs thereby enabling students to develop efficient solutions to computing problems in various social, economic, and organizational domains.
Key features of the Program:
- Future ready technologies, skills and tools will be a part of the curriculum
- Covers all technologies related to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Hands-on programming sessions along with projects
- Promote learning through Industry Mentorship
- Designed by leading academicians and industry experts
- Perpetual guidance and mentoring from knowledgeable academicians and technical leaders with extensive experience in AI and ML.
Students can work in various sectors including public and private as programmers, software developers, data analysts, software and system engineers, system analysts, web designers, website developers, mobile application developers, etc.
- Computer Architecture
- Programming languages
- Data Structures
- Data Base Management System
- Software Engineering
- Data Security
- Internet of Things
- Computer Networks
- Web Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Optimization Algorithms
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision