Centre for Research and Public Policy (CRPP)
The Centre for Research and Public Policy (CRPP) is dedicated to conducting research that contributes to high quality scholarship, better policies, and a more robust public discourse about the issues that impact life in India.
CRPP brings together India’s best thinkers and policy practitioners who are at the forefront of both research and engagement in the policy space, drawing from various disciplines and professional backgrounds. CRPP conducts advanced and in-depth research on a wide range of policy-relevant issues, with a focus on India’s 21st-century challenges. Through its research and policymaking engagements, CRPP works closely with policymakers in its aim to place India firmly on the path of building a twenty-first century policy ecosystem. The Centre nurtures and supports scholarly excellence.
VISION & MISSION
CRPP’s mission is to conduct and promote high-quality evidence-based research and training; provide government bodies, private organisations and academic institutions with practical and innovative recommendations; and influence decision-making.
OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES
- Undertake and promote research and attract students of the highest caliber to the Law’s programs and provide opportunities for their involvement in law research projects.
- To provide advice and training to various Institutes on the research methodology and policy drafting, helping the institutes to develop and promote innovative curriculum, teaching methods and teaching materials in this field.
- To host seminars and conferences to disseminate the results of research undertaken under the auspices of the Centre or in other programs associated with the Centre.
- To develop and promote links with academics in universities in India and in other countries.
- To establish and promote links with similar bodies, internationally and nationally, and provide a focal point in India for scholars.
- Promote close links with peak organizations & members of the legal profession.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- Prof. Ranbir Singh, Pro Chancellor IILM University, Gurugram
- Prof. Sujata Shahi, Vice-Chancellor IILM University, Gurugram
- Prof. Komal, Dean PG(Law), IILM University, Gurugram
- Prof. Manisha Joshi, Dean SOM, IILM University, Gurugram
- Prof. Namita Dixit, Faculty, SOM, IILM University, Gurugram
- Prof. Nandita Khurana, Adjunct Faculty, IILM University, Gurugram