Secure Your Spot for an Early Admission Scholarship!
Embark on your academic journey at IILM University with our Early Admission and Scholarships Program. Apply before January 31st for automatic consideration. Our admissions team, employing a holistic approach, evaluates applicants based on personal interviews, leadership potential, and a commitment to enhancing the university community. Successful candidates for early admissions will be notified as per the Admission Committee Decision, with an acceptance deadline of February 10th.
Secure your spot and enjoy Early Admission Scholarship after the comprehensive evaluation.
Apply by: 31 January, 2024
Acceptance by: 10 February, 2024
After submitting the Application Form with the required documents, all applicants with good academic achievement, performance in a wide array of extracurricular activities and a statement of purpose will be invited for the IILM Personal Interview before the final communication about their admission.
• Performance in the Personal Interview
• Academic Record
• Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities
• Critical Thinking Skills
A minimum of 25% seats for admissions in the University will be reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats will be reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana, as per Section 35(3) of the Haryana Private University Act 2006.
IILM University prefers LSAT—India™ scores as part of the selection process for admission to the BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLM programs.
IILM University is now accepting the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam scores. Visit www.undergraduateexam.in to register.
For Undergraduate Program:
10+2 in any Discipline
For Postgraduate Program:
Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
IILM University is accepting student applications under the lateral entry/migration scheme for various undergraduate programmes for the 2020-21 academic year. Under this scheme, a student can migrate from another university in India and abroad with a partially completed program and complete the remaining program at IILM in order to earn the degree.
Application of students desirous of shifting/migrating to our University from Overseas education system or the UGC/ AICTE approved curriculum, shall be evaluated in the following manner :
- IILM University will follow the UGC Guidelines of Choice-based Credit System (CBCS) for evaluation of Credit for the lateral entry scheme.
- Post the expression of interest by the student, the curriculum of the semesters (course) undergone by the student will be mapped with the IILM University-approved program structure of choice.
- Post the course mapping and on presenting the semester completed mark sheet/s, the student will undergo the detailed admission process as defined by the respective programs.
Such lateral entry/migration shall be regulated as under:
- The candidate must have passed the courses of the previous semester of the University from where he/she is migrating in order to get credit acceptance.
- The courses not covered in the semester/s or the courses not passed in the previous institution but is part of the consideration of credits for the year, needs to be additionally covered by the student through various suggested options by IILM, as per the University Progression Policy.
- The student will have to pass all those courses which are not mapped, whenever they will be offered by the University
- The student will have to produce a NOC from the institute/university where he/she is presently studying.
- Migration acceptance is subject to availability of seats
To know more about the process and the courses under the Lateral Entry scheme, please contact our Admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org
State Bank of India
|Maximum loan amount
|7.5 Lacs (without collatral)
|Collatral if loan exceeds Rs. 7.5 Lacs
|11.75% to 13.75%
|Payment of Interest
|Will be collected as a part of the EMI after the moratorium, whenever the repayment commences.
|Upto Rs. 4 lacs loan amount
|Only Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower
|Above Rs. 4 lacs to Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount
|Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee*.
|*Third Party Guarantee can be replaced with Parent/Guardian as co-borrower provided the Gross Annual Income of Parent/Guardian (co-borrower) as given in latest Income Tax Return is 3 times of the loan amount.
|Above Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount
|Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security
|Mr. NC Jain – 9910299375
|Education Loan Offer for IILM PGDM Students by SBI
|Loan Application Form
|Register on the Application Portal
|Register on www.iilm.edu to create your user account. You will get an auto generated e-mail with your log in information. Use this log in information to apply to IILMU.
|Complete the application form
|You are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose
|Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate
|Scanned attested copies of the 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal.
|Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate
|Scanned attested copies of the 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal, in case already completed your 12th standard.
|Copy of other certificates and transcripts
|This is optional, but may help you in assessment of your candidature. You can upload scanned attested copies of the 11th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet. You can also upload certificates/testimonials of your co-curricular or extra-curricular achievements.
|Recent passport size photo
|.JPG or .PNG format | File size less than 5 MB
|Statement of purpose
|Your thoughts on why you are the right fit for IILM University, what value you add to the IILM Community and why IILM University should select you.
|It is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply to IILM University as per our eligibility criteria. IILM University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.