After submitting the Application Form with the required documents, all applicants with good academic achievement, performance in a wide array of extracurricular activities and a statement of purpose will be invited for the IILM Personal Interview before the final communication about their admission.
• Performance in the Personal Interview
• Academic Record
• Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities
• Critical Thinking Skills
A minimum of 25% seats for admissions in the University will be reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats will be reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana, as per Section 35(3) of the Haryana Private University Act 2006.
For Undergraduate Program:
10+2 in any Discipline
For Postgraduate Program:
Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
IILM University is accepting student applications under the lateral entry/migration scheme for various undergraduate programmes for the 2020-21 academic year. Under this scheme, a student can migrate from another university in India and abroad with a partially completed program and complete the remaining program at IILM in order to earn the degree.
Application of students desirous of shifting/migrating to our University from Overseas education system or the UGC/ AICTE approved curriculum, shall be evaluated in the following manner :
- IILM University will follow the UGC Guidelines of Choice-based Credit System (CBCS) for evaluation of Credit for the lateral entry scheme.
- Post the expression of interest by the student, the curriculum of the semesters (course) undergone by the student will be mapped with the IILM University-approved program structure of choice.
- Post the course mapping and on presenting the semester completed mark sheet/s, the student will undergo the detailed admission process as defined by the respective programs.
Such lateral entry/migration shall be regulated as under:
- The candidate must have passed the courses of the previous semester of the University from where he/she is migrating in order to get credit acceptance.
- The courses not covered in the semester/s or the courses not passed in the previous institution but is part of the consideration of credits for the year, needs to be additionally covered by the student through various suggested options by IILM, as per the University Progression Policy.
- The student will have to pass all those courses which are not mapped, whenever they will be offered by the University
- The student will have to produce a NOC from the institute/university where he/she is presently studying.
- Migration acceptance is subject to availability of seats
To know more about the process and the courses under the Lateral Entry scheme, please contact our Admission team at email@example.com
IILM University offers Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship to all deserving candidates thus attracting the brightest of the minds. The scholarship will be a tuition fee waiver on the recommendation of the admission committee. This scholarship is announced at the time of admission. IILM University also offers the following scholarships.
Corona Warrior Scholarship
We at IILM are aligned and conscious to the contribution of Corona Warriors working tirelessly at the hospitals, and thereby we have constituted a special scholarship for their wards.
Post the selection and an offer, for IILM University courses, the ward of a COVID Warrior – doctor, paramedic ( working specifically at State Designated Corona Hospital from the period of March 2020 ), can be considered and evaluated by the scholarship committee, for a special one-time scholarship under the “Covid-19 Scholarship Scheme”.
The scholarship will be evaluated and offered, for award to an eligible student under the following conditions:
- 20% waiver in the Tuition Fee will be applicable, during the period of study.
- This scholarship cannot be clubbed with any other scholarship/concession/activity during the course of study at the University.
- The scholarship will be valid for consideration during the Academic Intake Session 2020-2021 only.
Scholarships for Students of Haryana Domicile
The fee structure for the 25% of the students who are domicile of Haryana will be based on merit-cum-means as per Section 36(2) of the Haryana Private University Act 2006 and will be as follows:
- One-fifth of the 25% will be granted full fee concession.
- Two-fifth of the 25% will be granted 50% of fee concession.
- The balance two-fifth of the 25% will be granted 25% of fee concession.
Scholarships for Excellence
We also offer Scholarships for Excellence for all round performance in areas other than academics. These scholarships are available to National or State rank holders who have made a mark in either sports, art or science.
For Girls Scholarship
All girl students selected for admission to IILM University are eligible for a 10% tuition fee waiver.
Scholarship for Children of Defence Personnel and Wards of Martyrs
Scholarships for wards of Armed Forces, Paramilitary personnel and Wards of Martyrs have been instituted to acknowledge the contribution of Indian Armed Forces to the Nation. 20% Scholarship for children of Defense Personnel (100% tuition fee waiver for Wards of Martyrs).
To encourage students from the states of J&K and the North-East, we offer scholarship of 20%.
State Bank of India
|Maximum loan amount||7.5 Lacs (without collatral)|
|Collatral if loan exceeds Rs. 7.5 Lacs|
|Interest rate||11.75% to 13.75%|
|Repayment period||10 years|
|Payment of Interest||Will be collected as a part of the EMI after the moratorium, whenever the repayment commences.|
|Upto Rs. 4 lacs loan amount||Only Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower|
|Above Rs. 4 lacs to Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount||Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee*.|
|*Third Party Guarantee can be replaced with Parent/Guardian as co-borrower provided the Gross Annual Income of Parent/Guardian (co-borrower) as given in latest Income Tax Return is 3 times of the loan amount.|
|Above Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount||Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security|
|Contact point||Mr. NC Jain – 9910299375|
|Downloads||Education Loan Offer for IILM PGDM Students by SBI|
|Loan Application Form||Document Required|
|Register on the Application Portal||Register on www.iilm.edu to create your user account. You will get an auto generated e-mail with your log in information. Use this log in information to apply to IILMU.|
|Complete the application form||You are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose|
|Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal.|
|Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal, in case already completed your 12th standard.|
|Copy of other certificates and transcripts||This is optional, but may help you in assessment of your candidature. You can upload scanned attested copies of the 11th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet. You can also upload certificates/testimonials of your co-curricular or extra-curricular achievements.|
|Recent passport size photo||.JPG or .PNG format | File size less than 5 MB|
|Statement of purpose||Your thoughts on why you are the right fit for IILM University, what value you add to the IILM Community and why IILM University should select you.|
|Eligibility verification||It is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply to IILM University as per our eligibility criteria. IILM University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.|