Reshaping the future: Integrating business, technology, and social sciences for global impact
IILM University, Gurugram
12-13 April 2024
IILM was established in 1993, under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust. With more than 28+ years of experience in training future entrepreneurs and managers, it has emerged as one of the distinguished Universities in the Delhi NCR area. The University has been set up under The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2018 (Haryana Act No. 10 of 2018). It is located in Sector 53 Gurugram, with a built area of over 1.5 lac sq. ft. known for its state-of-the-art facilities. We are centrally located with safe and secure campuses in New Delhi, Gurgaon, and Greater Noida. IILM University offers a holistic and integrated approach to learning across a broad range of subjects of Liberal Arts, Management, and Law. Our global and national outreach supports us through over 30 academic collaborations. We aim to nurture the next generation of thought leaders as engaged citizens adding meaningful contributions to society. IILM has a strong alumni network of more than 12000+alumni. Their success stories play a pivotal role in making IILM a preferred choice for students of Delhi NCR and other parts of the country.
Gurugram, the millennium city and one of the most happening cities of the country is located in the National Capital Region (NCR), just 33.4 km away from the Indian capital, New Delhi. The city is a significant urban centre and a commercial hub in the state of Haryana.
As history of Gurugram unfolds, the city got its initial name from the name of Guru Drona or Dronacharya (imperial teacher to Pandavas and Kauravas). The region was actually presented to the royal guru as dakshina by his disciples, the pandavas (five sons of Pandu).
The region was then referred as Guru-gram, which can be taken as ‘Village of the Spiritual Teacher’. Afterwards, the region gained its present-day name of Gurugram in the natural course of time. Nevertheless, the city still puts up Guru Gram amongst its stunning development. It is apparent that the Gurugram has its roots from the times of Mahabharata (Sanskrit epics of ancient India).
About the Conference
Welcome to an immersive exploration of the future with us at our pioneering conference, ‘Reshaping the Future: Integrating Business, Technology, and Social Sciences for Global Impact’. This vibrant gathering brings together forward-thinkers, creators, and influential figures from varied backgrounds to navigate a transformative path towards a more interconnected and enduring future.
Our event acts as a hub where the domains of business, technology, and social sciences intersect to initiate conversations, nurture partnerships, and ignite motivation for change. Engage with a diverse range of viewpoints as we delve into the intricate landscape of global influence. From revolutionary technological progress to the complex dynamics of socio-economic evolution, this platform invites you to examine the crossroads and harmonies that will mould our shared trajectory.
Anticipate an enriching encounter encompassing keynote talks, interactive discussions, workshops, and networking prospects crafted to stimulate critical thought and spur actionable approaches. Join us in embracing the prospects and challenges of the future as we collectively reimagine norms and collaborate on a future that embodies inclusivity, innovation, and sustainability.
Prepare to be motivated, provoked, and empowered as we embark together on this path of transformation.
IILM University invites scholars from academia, industry and policy to share their research, knowledge, and expertise on how to synergistically integrate the wide-ranging domains including business, technology, and social sciences for reshaping and redesigning the future to make a global-level impact. This conference aims to contribute to the greater good by bringing together people from diverse fields to take forward the debate around the abovementioned areas. The forum is also a space for developing stronger collaborative networks to generate, exchange, and transfer knowledge among academics, industry practitioners, and the organizations.
- Augmenting the role of individuals and community for future
- Human-computer interaction for global impact
- The resilience of technology and disruptions
- Reskilling for New Age Business Models
- Leveraging Inclusivity and diversity
- Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurship for global impact
- Circular Economy and sustainability
- Sustainable Production, Operations, and Consumption
- Corporate Governance, Ethics, and CSR
- Data-driven decision making
- Business, society, and sustainability
- Risk Management for Future
- Role of Law in shaping the future for global impact
- Legal issues w.r.t. business and technology
- Role of psychology in shaping the future for global impact
- Role of Media & Journalism for shaping the future for global impact
- Design Thinking
Note: The submissions are not restricted to abovementioned sub-themes only. We welcome submissions on any topic relevant to the broad theme of the conference.
The conference welcomes papers from academicians, researchers, and industry practitioners in any field.
Authors should prepare their paper according to the following instructions in order to bring uniformity:
- The originality, significance, clarity, and contribution of the papers will be assessed. We only accept unpublished original content. The submission of any proposal to present identical or strikingly comparable material that has already been published or is being considered for another conference or publication will not be taken into consideration.
- All the contributors are requested to submit full articles, extended abstracts, abstracts, and posters containing 3-6 keywords. The submissions will be reviewed by the committee using a double-blind review approach. The authors of the accepted papers will be notified through email.
- Papers should include the following information: (a) the paper’s main theme and title; (b) the author(s)’ names and affiliations; and (c) contact information (office address, email, and mobile number). Please refrain from including the author(s)’ names, organizations, or other similar details anywhere else in the manuscript.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words should be submitted that summarizes the paper’s essential points containing keywords (minimum 3, maximum 6).
- Tables, illustrations, charts, figures, and other objects should be serially numbered with the title at the top and duly acknowledged. Data sources must be listed beneath each table.
- The accepted paper’s author(s) must present their work at the conference. At least one author must register for the conference by 20th February 2024 to ensure the paper’s inclusion in the conference program.
- A certificate of paper presentation will be given to the author/presenter of the accepted paper by the conference organizers.
The papers should be submitted by sending an electronic version of the extended abstract/poster/full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early submissions are highly encouraged. Please visit the conference website at
https://iilm.edu.in/iilm-icon-2024/ for additional details on the conference, travel, and accommodation.
Please visit the conference website or contact us at email@example.com for any further information about the conference.
All the papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN. The process of getting proceedings indexed in reputed databases is under progress.
Selected best papers (subject to peer-review and its outcomes) will be published in IILM Management Review and other partner UGC-CARE/Scopus/Peer-reviewed journals (For updates on names and details of journals/indexing, keep visiting our conference website)
|Acceptance of abstract
|Full Paper Submission
|12-13 April, 2024
Once the paper has been selected for presentation by the reviewing committee, the participants should ﬁll out the enclosed Registration Form and submit it to the organizers latest by 28th February 2024 to avail the early bird incentive along with the requisite fee as follows:
|Category of Delegate
|Indian Nationals (Early Bird)
|Indian Nationals (General-with late fee)
|Foreign Nationals (Early Bird)
|Foreign Nationals (General-with late fee)
|Participation (not presenters)
The conference registration fee includes:
- Networking lunch and high tea on conference days
- Participant’s kit
- The Conference kit will bo be available for hose presenting in virtual mode
Details of Bank Account for Inward Indian Remittance
Name of Beneﬁciary: IILM University
Name of Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank Account
A/c No.: 8612138135
RTGS No.: KKBK0004265
Awards will be given in two categories:
- Best Paper Award (Cash Prize) – One in each category (Student, Research Scholars, Academician, Industry Practitioner)
- Best Presenter Award (Certificate)
The conference scientific committee’s decision will be final in this regard.
Dr. S. Y. Ǫuraishi
Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram (Former Chief Election Commissioner of India)
Prof. (Dr.) Sujata Shahi Vice-Chancellor,
IILM University, Gurugram
Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Chaturvedi
Director, School of Management, IILM University Gurugram
Prof. (Dr.) Shailesh Gandhi
Pro-Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram (Former Dean (Programmes) at IIM Ahmedabad)
Prof. (Dr.) P. Dwarkanath
Pro-Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram. (Director, Group Human Capital, Max India Ltd)
Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh
Pro-Chancellor, IILM University Gurugram. (Founder and former Vice-Chancellor of NALSAR Hyderabad and National Law University Delhi)
Dr. Sabina Nair
Dr. K. P. Singh
Dr. Manisha Joshi
Dr. Hima Gupta
Dr. Charu Bansal
Dr. Satish Kumar
Dr. Sapna Arora
Prof. Kirtika Malhotra
Dr. Tripti Toor
Dr. Namita Dixit
Dr. Rachna Madan
Dr. Madhu Jasola
Prof. Denish Shah
Dr Vrajaindra Upadhyay
Former Head of Department, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Delhi
Dr. Sukarn Sharma
Dept. of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Jimma University, Jimma, Ethiopia
Prof. (Dr.) D. K. Banwet
Emeritus Professor & Former HoD-DMS, IIT Delhi and Vice-Chancellor, University of Engineering & Management, Kolkata
Prof. (Dr) D. P. Goyal
Director, IIM Shillong, India
Our Media Partner