B. Tech CSE – Cyber Security
4 Years Program
The B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) with a specialization in Cyber Security is a comprehensive four-year program offered by Department of Computing and Security, School of Computer Science and Engineering, IILM University, Greater Noida.
Cyber security enthusiasts will learn courses that provide insights of cyber security, Information Security, governance, IT system security, Application and Data security. Also, Ethical hacking and advanced cyber security concepts will be taught to make the students aware of the sensitivity of this domain in the today’s digital world.
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Information Security Governance
- IT System security & Physical security
- Application and Data security
- Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
Talk to an Advisor
What Sets B Tech at IILM University Apart?
“Elevate your journey in B. Tech CSE with specialization in Cyber Security at IILM University, where
- Students will receive a special combination of theoretical and practical knowledge from the faculty, which consists of distinguished and visiting professionals from the cybersecurity sector.
- In order to prepare students for success in the quickly evolving world of cyber threats, School of Computer Science and Engineering, IILM in collaboration with Palo Alto Networks® Cybersecurity Academy offers cutting edge cybersecurity knowledge and skills.
- Students will be made aware of Network Security monitoring tools, Encryption tools, web vulnerability scanning tools, penetration testing tools, to name a few.
- Students receive mentorship and advice from faculty members with substantial research expertise, who make sure they have the resources necessary to excel in their academic endeavors.
and more, set our program apart.”
Candidate must have passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ Reserve candidates) marks in required subject combination (two compulsories (Physics & Mathematics) & one optional (Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject)) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks.
The aim of B. Tech CSE with specialization in in Cyber Security is to give students a thorough understanding of the many facets of cyber security. In the curriculum in addition to the core courses of Computer Science; cyber security, Information Security, governance, IT system security, Application and Data security, incident response, are some of the courses covered during the programme. Further, the curriculum gives students access to internships, projects which help them obtain real-world experience and exposure to the cyber world. In order to ensure that students are adequately equipped for the workforce, the curriculum is updated regularly to reflect the most recent practices and trends in the business.
It gives students a well-rounded education and real-world exposure, preparing them for the cybersecurity field.
A growing number of cybersecurity threats, including ransomware, trojans, and crypto mining, are driving up demand for cyber security professionals. Even the largest companies are not immune to cyberattacks. Information security analysts are expected to earn an average salary of $103,590 and have a 33% increase in employment between 2020 and 2030, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics
Some of the role to meet the demands of Cyber Security Professionals are..
- Security Analyst
- Incident Response Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Network Security Administrator
- Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Consultant
For students seeking a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) with Cyber Security specialisation, internships are an invaluable way to put theory into practice, develop practical experience, and hone skills in a real-world environment.
Getting relevant certifications from well-known platforms can also help you stand out from the competition when applying for internships.
- IILM in collaboration with Palo Alto Networks® Cybersecurity Academy offers cutting edge cybersecurity knowledge and skills.
- Cisco Networking Academy is another platform wherein students of IILM can access the contents related to Cyber Security courses like Introduction to Cyber Security, Cyber Security essentials etc.
- Platforms like data-flair and Infosys Springboard will assist students of SCSE,IILM to hone skills in cyber security
At IILM Placement Managers, Faculty Coordinators for each branch/school, and enthusiastic student coordinators from various departments/schools. works tirelessly to ensure the seamless integration of industry and academia, connecting our students with exciting career opportunities
Various companies are prioritizing Information Security, Network Security, IT security ,Security audit etc.
Industries working in Cyber Security are:
In addition to the IT giants, local and regional start-ups, companies, and research institutions are actively working and offering for various roles in cyber security.
IILM will assist its students in participating various career fairs, professional networking, and job search portals and above-mentioned organisations, start-ups, research institutions while finding and applying to relevant employment.
IILM will also assist in choosing appropriate pathways for Higher Education.
Our recruiters till date are…
and many more…