Sakshi is a PhD. in Psychology from Delhi University with an expertise in Positive Psychology & Intervention designing. She has more than 17 years of experience in academic and industry, besides teaching she is a learning facilitator, professional trainer and coach. Currently she is a Professor in Psychology at IILM University, Gurugram. Her area of specialization are Positive Psychology, Counselling, Therapy & Intervention, Well-being and Indian Psychology system. She has published research papers, book chapters and edited books in the field of Psychology. She has recently published edited book title “Human Values & other Life skills: A holistic approach”. She has presented papers in national & international conferences. Published research papers in reputed journals, book chapters. She also writes poems, prose & inspirational quotes, she has published a collection of her poems – Metamorphosis a compilation of psychological disorders, life experiences and well-being. She believes learning is an ongoing process and added to her profile additional certificates and degrees of NLP practitioner, Human Rights, Nutrition & Health, Environmental Sciences and Disaster management, Masters in developmental studies. She intends to continue her learning journey and keep contributing to the field of academia.
- Ph.D., Psychology, Delhi University (2015)
- MA (Applied Psychology) Delhi University (2007)
- BA (Hons), Delhi University (2003)
- Certified NLP Mentor & Practitioner (2019)
- MADVS, Masters in Developmental Studies (2022)
- PGD in Environment and Development Studies (2021)
- DNHE, Diploma in Health and Nutrition (2019)
- CHR, Certificate in Human Rights (2018)
Research and Scholarly Publication
- Qadri A. K. & Kaul. S. (2023), “Psychological Abuse and Mental Health of Transgenders: A Review”, in the Journal of Eur. Chem. Bull. 2023, 12 (Special Issue 9), 2748-2757, ISSN 2063-5346, DOI:10.48047/ecb/2023.12.9.253.
- Yadav. M. & Kaul. S. (2023), “Exploring the relationship between life satisfaction and aggression among convicted prisoners and general population”, in the Journal of International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, Vol. 13, issue 6, June 2023.
- Yadav. M. & Kaul. S. (2023), Review study on the concept of “Personality, Life Satisfaction & Aggression” of convicted prisoners and the general population” Published a paper in the Journal of clinical otorhinolaryngology, head, and neck surgery, in the forthcoming issue 27 Volume 2, 2023.
- Yadav. M. & Kaul. S. (2023), “A study of the Big Five Factors in general and convicted population”, in the Journal of International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, Vol. 13, issue 5, May 2023, ISSN: 2249-7382 (UGC)
- Kaul. S. & Vohra. S. (2023). ‘Developing Psychological Interventions to Enhance Subjective Well-Being, Hope, Optimism and Resilience of School Children’, Indian Journal of psychology. ISSN – 00195553 (UGC)
- Yadav. M. & Kaul. S. (2022), “Effect of duration in imprisonment on personality, spirituality, health, life satisfaction, and cognitive failure”. Published a paper in The Journal of Oriental Research Madras ISSN 0022—3301, Vol. XVII, No. 4 Dec. 2022, ISSN0022-3301. (UGC)
- Bhattacharya. M., Midha. A. & Kaul. S. (2020). ‘Consequences of Childhood Sexual Abuse on Mental Health during Adulthood’, International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, ISSN: 1475-7192. (SCOPUS)
- Singh. J, Kaul. S. (2019). ‘Impact of twelve weeks cross training protocol on weight among college level male athlete’, International Journal of Yogic, Human Movement and Sports Sciences, ISSN: 2456-4419.
- Singh. J, Kaul. S. (2019). ‘Impact of twelve weeks cross training protocol on mental toughness among college level male athletes’, International Journal of Physiology, Nutrition and Physical Education, ISSN: 2456-0057.
- Kaul. S. (2017), ‘Economic Change and Happiness’, International Journal of Organizational Behaviour & Management Perspectives, Issue October – December 2017, ISSN: 2279-0950.
- Kaul. S. (2016), ‘Therapeutic Power of Words through Reading Writing and Storytelling’, ICEP 2016: International Conference on Existential Psychology Conference. https://publications.waset.org/abstracts/search?q=Therapeutic+Power+of+Words+through+Reading+Writing+and+Storytelling
- Kaul. S, Vohra. S. S. (2015), ‘Emerging from Loneliness: Case study’, GD Goenka Journal of Applied Psychology
- Presented a paper titled “Critical review on consent in research” at the Three-Day National Conference on ‘Ethics in Human Sciences Research and Publication’ held at Jawaharlal Nehru University from 21st to 23rd September 2023.
- Presented paper titled “Developing Interventions on Hope, Optimism, Resilience and Subjective Well-being of Adolescents”, Author Dr. Sakshi Kaul, at the Silver Jubilee Convention of National of national Academy of Psychology from 2 – 5 Feb, 2016 at Allahabad, India.
- Presented paper titled “Perceptions Formed on the Basis of Personality & Power”, Authors Dr. Sakshi Kaul at 1st International Conference on Applied Psychology on 3 – 4 March 2016 at GD Goenka University, Gurgaon, India
- Presented paper titled “Emerging from Loneliness and Despair: A Case Study of Woman’s experience of loneliness”, Author Dr. Sakshi Kaul and Dr. Swasti Shrimali Vohra, 7 – 10 Feb at CBP 2015, Singapore.
- Paper selected for presentation at National Seminar on Social change in contemporary India: Psychological dimensions and social response, March 2014, New Delhi, India.
Publications in Magazine
- Kaul. S (2018) ‘Acceptance is the Key to Parenting’, Let’s Talk about Psychological Well-being, Happiness, and Art for Personal Growth, Issue 1, May 2018.
- Kaul. S. (2020), “Understanding and Managing Cultural Diversity at Workplace”, The book title, ”Cross-Cultural Exposure and Connections”. With an ISBN No. 9781771888127The Publisher – Apple Academic Press.
- Kaul. S & Boora. S. (2017), ‘’Lifestyle and Eating Patterns: Major Threats to Adolescents’ health”, The book title, ”Adolescence: Issues and Challenges” with an ISBN No. 978-81-7910-554-2, (publisher: Aavishkar Publisher, Distributer, Jaipur)
- Kaul.S. (2017), Progressive Women: Apprehension of Indian Society, The book title, “Women Empowerment, Inclusion & Leadership” – Paradigms and perspectives for Nation Development. The Publisher – Satyam Law Books, New Delhi.
- Mishra, Parul & Kaul, Sakshi (2022), Human Values and other Life Skills (ISBN: 978-81-949251-4-9), SENTICS Publications, New Delhi
- Metamorphosis – Collection of Poems (Special Section on Psychological Disorders called as ‘Plea’ for spreading awareness) 2017