She is working as an Assistant Professor in the School of Management, IILM University, Gurugram. She has more than 10 years of experience. She has chaired 2 conferences and filed 6 Patents. She is also reviewer of various Scopus indexed journals. Since 2013 she has been teaching many courses to under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) students of business administration program. She is teaching various Finance subjects like Financial Management, Accounting for Business, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Multinational Financial Management, Capital Market, Elements of Banking and Indian Financial System & Financial Markets, to BBA, B.Com, MBA, M.Com students. She has participated in various national and international workshops, seminars, conferences, Faculty Development Programs to keep herself updated and well equipped with latest innovations and changes in the field of Finance and Banking.
|PhD (Management)||Punjabi University Patiala||2019||Completed|
|UGC-NET JRF Management||UGC||2011||Qualified|
|NTA-NET JUNE Commerce||UGC||2019||Qualified|
|MBA (Finance & HR)||Punjabi University Regional Centre Mohali||2011||Ist Class|
|M.Com||IGNOU Delhi||2019||Ist Class|
|Post Graduate Diploma in IBO||IGNOU Delhi||2018||Ist Class|
|B.B.A.||Punjabi University Patiala||2009||Ist Class|
|One year Computerized Accounting Course||Punjabi University Patiala||2009||Ist Class|
|Senior Secondary Education||PSEB||2006||Ist Class|
|Matriculation||Board of School Education, Punjab||2004||Ist Class|
|Tally Essential Level 1||Tally Education Pvt. Ltd.||14-Jun-22||A+ Grade|
|Tally Essential Level 2||Tally Education Pvt. Ltd.||23-Jan-23||A Grade|
- ‘An Analysis Of People’s Behavior Towards Municipal Solid Waste Disposal In India’ with Scopus indexing in Urbanism. Architecture. Constructions (INCD URBAN-INCERC), Vol 13, issue no. 3, 2022, pp 203-210, ISSN 2069-6469. https://uac.incd.ro/EN/index.htm SCImago Journal Rank (SJR), 0.219 ; Impact Score, 0.84 Received: 13 October 2022 • Revised: 13 November 2022 • Accepted: 17 November 2022
- Host Country’s Macroeconomic Determinants To Attract FDI Inflows: An Empirical Analysis of India’ in Management Effigy, Vol XIII, No.1, pp 19-33, Jan-June, 2022 ISSN :2249-1643, https://www.managementeffigy.in/archives.php
- ‘FDI Outflows Of Asian Countries Towards European Countries: An Empirical Investigation’ in Journal of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vol 56, No.1(II), pp 57-70, April, 2022 ISSN :0025-0422, (UGC Care Group1 Journal).
- ‘Looking Inside Liquidity of Scheduled Commercial Public Sector Banks: An ARDL Approach’ in International Journal of Management Studies, Vol VI, Issue –1(7), pp -, Jan 2019, ISSN (Online)2231-2528.
- ‘A Study on Structural Changes of Scheduled Commercial Public Sector Banks in India’ in International Journal of Engineering technology Management and Applied Sciences, Vol 3, Issue 2, pp 113-125, Feb 2015, ISSN 2349-4476.
- ‘Emerging Issues in Micro Financial Institutions’ in Sankhya International Journal of Management and Technology, Vol III, Issue II(A), pp 360-362, Feb 2014, ISSN 0975-3915.
- ‘A Comparative Study on Non-performing Assets of Public Sector Banks’ in Indian Management Studies Journal, Vol 21, Issue 2, Oct 2017, ISSN 0974-4355.
- ‘Role of IT in Business Expansion Possibilities of Family Owned Micro Food Products Business in Patiala’ in Gyan Management (An international Bi-annual referred journal of management & technology), Vol 11, Issue 2, pp 40-50, July-Dec 2017, ISSN 0974-7621.
- ‘Consumer Decision-making in Rural Market’ in International Journal of Engineering Technology and Scientific Research (IJETSR), Vol 4, Issue 12, pp 108-117, Dec 2017, ISSN 2394-3386.
- ‘Problems & Prospects of Microfinance Institutions-with Special Reference to Chandigarh’ in IOSR Journal of Economics and finance (IOSR-JEF), Vol 9, Issue 1, Ver. IV, pp 15-23, Jan-Feb 2018, e-ISSN 2321-5933.
- ‘The Impact of Education, Culture and Environment on Entrepreneurial Development in India’ in International Research Journal of Management and Commerce, Vol 5, Issue 2, pp 144-161, Feb 2018, ISSN 2348-9766.
- ‘Corporate Social Responsibility – A Case Study of Toyota Kirloskar Private Limited’ in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts Vol 6, Issue 1, pp 400-412, March 2018, ISSN 2320-2882.
- ‘Earning Ability of Public Sector Banks Using DEA’ in International Research Journal of Management Science & Technology Vol 8, Issue 5, pp 212-227, 2017 eISSN 2250 – 1959.
- ‘Customer Satisfaction With Digital Banking in India: Exploring the Mediating Role of Demographic Factors’ in Indian Journal of Computer Science, Vol 3, Issue 2, pp 19-32, March-April 2018, ISSN 2456-4133.
- “Investigation on silica fume for its potential utilization with respect to forecasting market size” with Scopus indexing, Materials Today: Proceeding through International Conference on Design and Applications of Multifunctional Materials, Interfaces, and Composites-2022, organized by SOET, KR Mangalam University, Publisher: Elsevier Cite score: 2.3 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221478532205711X Volume 69, Part 2, September 2022. Pages 235-239, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2022.08.468
|Neha & Dr. Gurcharan Singh (2018)||An Envelopment-analysis Approach to Assess Earning Ability of Scheduled Commercial Public Sector Banks||Assemblage-An Anthology of Business & Management Research||Wisdom Publications||109-123||2018||978-93-85504-66-2|
|Neha & Madhavi.T. (2022)||Reinstallation of Business Model Innovation||Edited book titled Strategic Advantage through Innovations||Weser Publishers,||62-69||2022||978-3-96492-396-7|
|Neha & Vinita Choudhary (2023)||Recent Trends in Mutual Fund Industry With Respect To Large and Midcap Equity Funds||Edited book titled Reimagining And Redefining Business In Bani World||Integrity Education, Delhi||43-51||2023||978-81-961751-0-0|
|Neha & Vinita Choudhary (2023)||Scoping Review of Literature on the Application of Blockchain in Finance||IGI Global Publisher book (Scopus Indexed) titled Perspectives on Blockchain Technology and Responsible Investing||IGI Global Publisher book||Jan-28||2023||9781668483 DOI: 10.4018/978-1-6684-8361-9633|
|Patent Title||Status||Application No.||Date of Application||Class No.||Description|
|Two Face Liquid Container||Pending||358477-001||13 Feb, 2022||09-Jan||Low-cost liquid container designed to store multiple liquids in a single bottle.|
|Homey Brush, The door side cleaner||Granted 07-02-2023||359405-001||24 Feb, 2022||04-Jan||Self-cleaning brush for floor area covered by the door, keeping dust away from household.|
|Portable Refrigerator with Speaker||Granted 31-03-2023||360490-001||12 March, 2022||07-Oct||Combination of a portable refrigerator and Bluetooth speaker, providing music and cooling functionalities.|
|Smart Flower Pot||Pending||363052-001||25 April, 2022||09-Jan||Self-sustainable flower pot with automatic watering system, preventing soil from getting overly damp and conserving water.|
|Cart with sprinkler system||Granted 12/05/2023||367117-001||1 July, 2022||12-00||Street vendor’s cart equipped with a temperature sensor and water spray nozzles to keep their stock fresh for a longer period, particularly in hot climates.|
|Smart Bird Enclosure||Pending||368103-001||21 July, 2022||30- 02||Bird enclosure with temperature control and misting system to maintain optimal conditions and protect birds from heat strokes.|
Reimagining And Redefining Business In Bani World, ISBN NUMBER: 978-81-961751-0-0 Published by Integrity Education, Delhi, India,
- Lifetime membership of Commerce and Management Association Membership no. CMA/HR/001
- Annual Membership of All India Management Association dated 28-3-2023
Awards & Grants
- Awarded University Research seed grant of Rs 70,000 on 5 September, 2022, Title of Research Proposal for Project: Impact of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao through the Prism of Socio-Economic and Political Relations in Haryana.
- Reviewer in International Conference on Managerial Business Practices and Theories Post COVID organized by School of Management and Commerce, K. R. Mangalam University, Gurugram, Haryana, India Dated: 20th -21st October 2022.
- Reviewer for the book titled “Scoping Review of Literature on the Application of Blockchain in Finance” IGI Global Publisher book (Scopus Indexed) titled Perspectives on Blockchain Technology and Responsible Investing, IGI Global Publisher book.
- Reviewer for the book titled “Sustainability, green management and Performance of SMEs April, 2023”