District Administration, Gurugram, & IILM University Gurugram, Haryana is jointly launching Mental Health Awareness Campaign on “Swasth Mann Swasth Samaj” from
14th December 2020 to 18th December 2020 to promote Positive Mental Health.
The campaign is aligned to WHO’s Theme of 2020: “Mental Health for all”. According to the recent data from WHO, 56 million Indians suffer from depression and another 38 million suffer from anxiety disorders. India accounts for 36.6 per cent of suicides globally. The Pandemic has further accentuated the need for mental health and broader programs involving psychologists, psychiatrists, behavioural scientists and community health workers to prevent mental illness and promote positive mental health.
Slogan Launch at DC Office Gurugram – “Swasth Mann Swasth Samaj” (“Relevance of Positive Mental health during Current pandemic situation”)
- Face to Face Inaugural address by Dr. Sujata Shahi, Vice Chancellor, IILM University, Gurugram.
- Key note address by Dr.S.Y. Qureshi,Chancellor,IILM University
- Introduction to MHAC by Prof. (Dr.) Abha Singh, Director IILM Centre for Emotional Intelligence.
- Chief Guest Address – Shri Amit Khatri, Deputy Commissioner Gurugram.
Inauguration of the slogan launch “Swasth Mann Swasth Samaj” and Address to the virtual audience.
- Vote of Thanks – Col. Lalit Kapoor – Registrar, IILM University, Gurugram.
Use this link to view on YouTube Live https://youtu.be/XPFCl9Fwszo
Valedictory at DC Office Gurugram – Report Presentation – Dr. Megha Kochhar Psychologist and Life skill Trainer On “Mental Health Awareness Campaign”
Valedictory Session Concluded By –
- Dr. Sujata Shahi – Vice-Chancellor, IILM University, Gurugram.
- Prof. (Dr.) Abha Singh – Director, IILM Centre for Emotional Intelligence.
- Shri. Amit Khatri – Deputy Commissioner, Gurugram.
- Col. Lalit Kapoor – Registrar, IILM University, Gurugram.
Use this link to view on YouTube Live https://youtu.be/jEYbKbXEg9Y