The future of work is being shaped by a combination of disruptive forces that are global in their scope: Economic forces such as expanded freelancing and the rising “gig” economy, Geopolitical forces including slow growth and the narrowing digital divide, Technological forces like big data, human-machine collaboration, remote crowdsourcing, automation and growing adoption of artificial intelligence in the workplace. There are manifold changes in store for the workplace, the workforce, and the nature of work itself.
In such rapidly transforming domain every organization needs Future-proofing and exploring the future of work post-COVID-19. It can be viewed as a combination of three symbiotic elements that shape organizations: work, the workforce, and the workplace.
- Articulating the nature of work – Making profits while still creating Value.
- Building the workforce of the future – Upskill the workforce and upgrade their talents.
- Reimagining the workplace – bringing people to work or taking the work to people.
This will be an enduring legacy of the pandemic, not just on physical workspaces and footprints but also on norms and ways of working, including long-term remote models; greater attention to employee benefits, wellbeing, and inclusion; and productivity. We will further discuss the challenges and opportunities for organizations as they seek to navigate an uncertain future.
- Mr. Akhil Gupta: Mr. Akhil is a global finance professional and business leader based in London with work experience of close to 20 years. His area of expertise are – corporate & investment banking, capital raising, fintech, corporate finance operations & commercial management.
- Ms. Veena Swarup– Chair of Network of Women Entrepreneurs, former Director HR – Engineers India Ltd, Chair FICCI Skill development task force.
- Mr. Chandan Dev – Head of Commercial Operations, Ingenuity Gaming Pvt Ltd – He belongs to a real estate industry. He is BE Civil, MBA from PU, MS from MIT and a law degree holder from PU. He worked on the corporate side with DLF and also has his consultancy company. Of late, he is heading the commercial operations of a software development company Ingenuity Gaming
- Mr. Sanjay Dutt Vyas: Solution Architect and Lead Digital Business Transformation BCG India.