Dr. Radhika Madan has over thirteen years of teaching experience. Her teaching areas include Marketing Management and Strategy, Foundations of Marketing, Marketing Communications, Services Marketing, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Spoken Business Communication and Written Communication. She has a keen interest in doing research in the field of marketing management, consumer behavior, marketing communications, social media marketing and cross cultural management.
Qualification & Experience
- PhD Business Administration from Ansal University, Gurgaon. Topic of research – “Impact of social media as a brand communication tool on consumers of service sector companies in India”.
- MA in International Business, University of Bradford, UK, 2004
- BSc Hons. in Business and Management, University of Bradford, UK, 2003
BEC (British English Communication) certified trainer by the British Council
Some Selected Works
- Paper titled “A study of user preferences and reasons for using popular social media networking websites: preferential mapping analysis” has been published in International Journal of Research in Management, Economics and Commerce, 7(8), (2017).
- Paper titled “Factors of brand communication tools for promoting services using social media networking websites” has been published in Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 7(10), (2017).
- Paper titled “Role of branding in the changing marketing communication environment with respect to the service industry: a review” has been published in Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities 7(11), (2017).
- Paper titled “Social media and its impact on branding in the changing marketing communication environment: a review” has been published in Indian Journal of Economics and Business 16(2), (2017).
- Case study titled “The Rise of the Crumbled Cookie” published in an International peer reviewed journal “Spectrum : A Journal of Multidisciplinary Research” Vol. 3, Issue 2, 2014
- Presented a research paper titled “The Rise of Social Media as a Marketing Communication Tool” in an International conference on Strategy, Innovation and Technology, 2014
- Research paper titled “Training and Development practices across Cultures” published in an International peer reviewed refereed journal, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, Vol 3, Issue 4, 2013
- Research paper titled “Recruitment and Selection practices across Cultures” published in an International peer reviewed refereed journal, International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, Vol 3, Issue 1, 2012
- Presented a research paper titled “Celebrity Endorsements: A Marketing Strategy” in the “International Conference on Challenges of Globalization and Strategy for Competitiveness”, 2011 and published in the book Challenges of Globalization Strategies of Competitiveness by Macmillan publishers India Ltd, 2011