DIPLOMA COURSE ON CYBERLAW FOR TODAY’S ERA
Today Internet and cyberspace have become an integral part of our lives. Every company or institution is using the internet and the electronic ecosystem. Electronic data has acquired the default status and students studying various courses are required and expected to be well conversant with the peculiarities and features of cyberspace and its various legal aspects.
Students and professionals of various disciplines are likely to know about the basic aspects of the internet, the World Wide Web and cyberspace as also the connected technical, policy and legal implications. Many of such nuances are elements that students face in their daily lives. However, there are a lot of nuances that have to be appropriately understood.
This course enables the students of management, law and other disciplines, as also professionals to be better acquainted with the practical aspects of cyberspace and associated legal ramifications. It helps the students to prepare on how to deal with cyberspace and digital elements in their prospective job responsibilities.
This course further assists the students to understand the practical nuances pertaining to data and information in the electronic form and in cyberspace that they need to be well equipped before joining any organization.
It enables students to be better prepared to equip on dealing with practical issues concerning digital data that they would be using in their prospective jobs.
The course not only enables the students to understand and appreciate the legal ramifications of their activities in cyberspace but also guides on how the cyber law impacts the business and legal interests of the potential employers.
This course further empowers the students and professionals to know about important cyber elements and features that they need to especially be conversant while preparing for potential job opportunities and prospects.
In a nutshell, this course prepares the students and professionals to know basic characteristics, features and elements of cyberspace and their legal ramifications which students ought to know before entering into any employment.
For registration, click here.
- Cyberlaw In India
- Cybercrime Regulation in India
- Data Protection – Privacy And Law In India
- Cyberspace – Blockchain And Legalities
- Cyberspace – Artificial Intelligence (AI) And Legal Principles
- Electronic Evidence And Legalities – A Practical Perspective
- Internet Of Things (Iot) And Legalities
- Financial Frauds And How To Mitigate Them In Digital World
- Security First – A Today’s Era Perspective
- Cyber Bullying – Cyber Trolling And Cyber Harassment In India And Law
- Confidentiality Of Corporate Data And Its Misuse – Legal Position And Case Studies
- Role Of Companies As Intermediaries And Exemption From Legal Liability
- The diploma course will enable the participants to have holistic approach on cutting-edge issues and aspects pertaining to various subjects that will be discussed in the course;
- The participants would be enabled to have in-depth analysis and perspectives from industry thought leaders, academicians and thought leaders on the said subjects so that they can learn from the perspectives and experience of acknowledged thought leaders in the said subjects;
- The participants will also get practical understanding of how the said subjects will have a direct bearing on their day-to-day digital operations and activities;
- The participants will get hands-on experience of various perspectives on the different subjects that they need to know in the context of day-to-day operations in digital ecosystem;
- By discussing various case studies on different subjects, the participants will get hands-on experience on how to tackle ticklish issues posed by electronic ecosystem;
- This course will also enable the participants to interact on one-to-one basis with industry thought leaders and clarify their doubts on different aspects of their day-to-day digital activities and operations while engaging in the day-to-day business affairs and functions;
- This course will also sensitize the participants about international approaches on the said subjects and how the Indian perspectives on cyberspace are evolving;
- Since the pandemic has brought the internet as central part of our day-to-day live, this course will deal with practical nuances that professionals and students must keep in mind while engaging in business functions in the electronic ecosystem;
- The said course will enable the participants on different aspects of digital operations to be more clued with the latest developments on the said subjects;
- The participants will also be able to particularly benefit from the way the course curriculum has been structured so as to specifically address their needs;
- The participants will be digitally aware and will enable to enhance their digital capacity skills.
Consideration For Students
Mode of Course
Dr. Duggal is a regular on the lecture circuit. He has spoken at over 3000 Conferences, Seminars and Workshops in the last two and a hald decades, and has lectured extensively in select Law Colleges. As a Writer, he has made his mark with 179 Books on various aspects of the law in the last 20 years. Dr. Pavan Duggal’s books have been conferred various awards by Book Authority in various categories over a couple of years. In addition, he has been conferred with various awards including “Ordre du Merite de Budapest”, Council of Europe Economic Crime Division, November 2011, Strasbourg. He had contributed a continuing weekly column on diverse aspects of the law, titled ‘Brief Cases’ to the Economic Times, for almost a decade.