International Management Program is a full-time, three-year, Undergraduate Program aimed at preparing young graduates in understanding Business in the Global context which will help them identify international business opportunities, develop global markets for their existing business or work in Multinational organisations. The program offers a range of courses which are both deep and wide to foster a global mindset and develop specific skills required to succeed in international business domain. This program also offers students the freedom to choose courses from other disciplines to develop a niche portfolio to succeed in the VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world.
- Understand key concepts and frameworks that affect personal and professional performance in global context.
- Apply the appropriate tools, frameworks, and techniques to solve real world problems and identify opportunities for business.
- Examine how different economic, social, cultural or political forces shape the global environment.
- Develop the interpersonal, organizational and intellectual skills, habits and attitudes needed to be effective in the global context.
- Demonstrate abilities to address contemporary social, environmental and ethical challenges faced by managers in a rapidly integrating world.
- Value diverse cultural practices, social attitudes and ethical perspectives.
- Digital Literacy
- Principles of Management
- Project Management
- Mathematical Tools for Business
- Law for Business Professionals
- Managerial Statistics
- Financial Management
- Communication Skills
- Management Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- International Human Resource Management
- International Economics
- International Business Strategy
- International Finance
- Marketing for Multinational Organizations
- Total Quality Management
- Global Growth of Emerging Firms
- Managing Globalization and Anti-Globalization
- Political and Social Environment of the Multinational Firm
- Managing and Competing in China
- Big Data in the Global Economy
Students will choose courses from other Disciplines such as Design, Psychology, Journalism etc.
Skill Enhancement courses/ Ability Enhancement Courses
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
- Business and You
- Environmental Studies and SDG’s
- Foreign Language
- Academic Writing
- Purposeful Work and Life Choices