IILM University has introduced commerce major under its progressive liberal arts curriculum which offers core modules and a basket of contemporary electives. The program prepares students who are interested in commerce education for entrepreneurship and professional careers by developing technical competency, independent problem solving and understanding, necessary for the challenges of a career in the creative industries.
- To develop critical-thinking, analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills in the accounting and business environment.
- To buildcompetency to pursue a relevant post-graduate study in accounting, management, CA, CS, CMA and other professional courses.
- To enhance employability skills and to be able to take challenging roles & responsibilities
- To nurture and enhance entrepreneurial capabilities and to be able to start their own business ventures
- To prepare students to join professional career in accounting, banking, financial & allied services, research and consultancy in private as well as Govt. organizations of repute in India and abroad.
|Core/Linked||Fixed Electives||Free Electives||Ability Enhancement /Skill Enhancement|
|Financial Accounting||Business Data Analytics||Journalism, Media and Communication||Communication and Art of story telling|
|Auditing & Assurance||Crypto Currency & Block chain Technology||Law||Excel Spreadsheet Modelling|
|Business Economics||Ecommerce||Interior Design||Teamwork & Leadership strategies|
|Financial Mathematics||Principles and Practice of Insurance||Management||Problem Solving and Consulting Skills|
|Income Tax Law and Practice||Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management||Entrepreneurial Thinking||Environmental studies|
|Cost Accounting & Control||Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring||Psychology||Foreign Language|
|Theory & Practice of Banking||Accounting Analytics|
|Financial Reporting & Accountability||Business Intelligence using Tableau|
|Accounting Information System||Emerging Technologies - Impact on Future Business|
|Business Statistics & Decision Science|
|Financial Statement Analysis|
|Governance, Business Ethics, Risk Management, and Internal Control|
|Operations Management & TQM|
|Accounting & Finance Research Methods|
|Corporate Law & Regulation|
|Human Resource Management|