BALLB (Honours) and BBALLB (Honours) aims at imparting exhaustive knowledge to the students in the increasingly competitive corporate and litigation fields. The program provides a deep insight into the historical perspective of development of law, political factors influencing policies culminating into law and the intricate relationship between legislations and social problems.
The program provides all the compulsory core courses where opportunities are provided to choose law topics tailored to a particular career path. Teaching is through a combination of lectures, seminars, presentations, class debates and moot court practices. Much emphasis has been placed on clinical skill training both in court room litigation management and in alternate dispute resolution mechanism for the Professional legal education. Super-specializationshas also been incorporated in various branches of law owing to latest developments and achieve optimum efficiency thereby.
- The students shall be groomed to respond to governance, administration and human behavior by studying law in the particular context of humanities and social sciences
- The student shall improve cognitive, problem solving skills, independent critical thinking with research capabilities.
- The students shall be able to evaluate the knowledge and understanding of dictates of substantive law and the procedural law for its enforcement.
- The students shall be able to analyze the solutions to legal problems, including that of global nature, by ascertaining relevant facts and applying relevant legal principles.
- The students shall apply ethical principles and commit to legal professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the established legal practices.
- The students shall be able to understand skills including team building and leadership skills, communication, creative and critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills suitable for a variety of fields of employment.
- Law of Contract
- Law of Tort
- Family Law
- Criminal Laws
- Constitutional Law
- Transfer of Property
- Civil Laws
- Administrative Law
- Company Law
- International Law
- Taxation Law
- Labour Laws
- Drafting, Pleading and Conveyance
- Professional Ethics
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Moot Court
- Legal Aid
- Group I- Constitutional Law
- Group II- Business & Commercial Law
- Group III- Crime & Criminology
- Group IV- International Law
- Group V- Law & Agriculture
- Group VI- Intellectual Property Law
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- International Management
Ability & Skill Enhancement Courses
- Election, Democracy & Governance
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Information analysis and Research
- Leadership Strategies
- Technology and Social Media Skills