IILM University Gurugram is looking to start a law school for which the University has received an NOC from Haryana Government. The university has applied to the Bar Council of India for the same for the next academic session. We invite application for the following posts:
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Law
- Encourage the development of innovative approaches to course design and delivery and ensure that teaching design and delivery comply with the quality and educational standards of the University
- Produce high quality teaching and learning material to support and develop student learning
- Represent and promote the research of the University at national and international forums
- Establish strong industry linkages and would bring industry insights to the law curriculum.
- Must be an eminent scholar with Ph.D in law and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/ College of law including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Associate Professor: Qualifications
- Must be Ph.D in law with a good academic record.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of teaching experience in University/ College of law in a position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/ College with evidence of published work.
Assistant Professor: Qualifications
- Must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks in LLM or Ph.D.
- In case of LLM, the applicant must have passed NET conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET. The requirement of NET/SLET/SET is exempted in case of Ph.D degree.
The candidate must possess experience & qualifications per the requirements of the UGC/BCI
We welcome interested candidates to apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org