IILM University is a leading university of higher learning strategically located in corporate hub of Gurugram on the Golf Course road. Our philosophy is excellence with inter-disciplinary approach and liberal arts ethos. We offer various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
IILM school of Management is a well reputed management institute and is consistently ranked among leading private business schools in India. Besides, the University has already established School of Liberal Arts, school of Technology and school of Design and fashion.
Job Purpose Summary:
The candidate would be responsible to strategize, plan and executive the sales strategy within a specific territory or specific population of students. He/ She would be an integral part of the outreach programs for brand building and would be responsible for revenue generation.
The responsibilities would include the following:-
- Strategize and develop the sales/ marketing plan as also gauge the trends
- He/ she is responsible for the smooth running of the admission process, from the initial enquiry through to registration and then conversion to enrollment
- Should require to monitor enquiries, visits and conversions and give detailed reports to the respective University heads
- Ensure proper counseling of all walk-in candidates to achieve good conversion ratio.
Preparation of necessary documents, records required for admission process
- Getting, utilizing and maintaining student database through internal and external sources.
Taking initiative on promotional activities such as organizing events, seminars and conferences for student admission.
- Build, lead and manage the sales team towards meeting the admission target
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the sales effort and advise the management on the way ahead
- Foster and develop relationships with schools, colleges, consultants or other areas required
- Drive promotional events and participate in admissions related events, on and off campus
- Co- coordinating with marketing tea on student enrollment
- Relationship management with students/ parents to ensure a smooth admissions process
- A management graduate with 10-15 years of relevant sales experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others n them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; leadership and team building skills and should be a team player
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work I a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, work collaboratively in a team ability to multitask.
Interested candidates may please apply with your resume to email@example.com