IILM University has been established under private University Act of Government of Haryana. IILM University is a leading university of higher learning strategically located in corporate hub of Gurugram on the Golf Course road. Our philosophy is excellence with inter-disciplinary approach and liberal arts ethos. We offer various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
IILM University has four schools- school of Management, School of Liberal Arts, School of Design and Fashion and School of Technology.
Job Location: IILM University, Gurugram
Job Purpose Summary:
The position of Head - Marketing leads the creation and implementation of a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive enrollment success at the IILM for all the courses, and sets priorities for all marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives and projects, plans for scope of work, manages and implements the work flow of the marketing.
- Work collaboratively with the Teams and Departments to ensure brand integrity and continuity in articulating the mission, vision, and core themes of the Institution.
- Develop, manage, and implement an integrated marketing strategy and plan inclusive of print, online, and digital media to attain undergraduate/post graduate/ Executive education enrollment goals in partnership with the Admissions Office.
- Initiate the collection and use of primary and secondary market research data for analysis and development of marketing initiatives.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and social networking campaigns for student recruitment, event promotion and media campaigns.
- Implement and manage the development and production of marketing and communication materials including all writing and editing of the campaign case statements and materials, admission brochures, new program content and other print/web needs as identified.
- Knowledge of sound business principals and techniques of administration, organization, and management to include an in-depth understanding of the key business issues that exist in Management education.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all stakeholders.
- High order of analytical, interpretative, and constructive thinking in varied situations covering multiple areas of the organization.
- Experience with interactive media and social media efforts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advertising, public relations, print, broadcast, and digital media.
The applicant should possess a Masters degree with a minimum of 15 years of industry experience or PhD with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates may please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org